The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa in Rancho Mirage was a great spot for a much-needed vacation over Memorial weekend with the kids. I have to say it felt so good to spend some time in the desert heat. I got a good break from my daily routine, the kids had a blast and my husband and I were able to spend time together (the kids slept easily after full active days.
The Westin Mission Hills Golf Resort & Spa is located on 360 acres in Rancho Mirage with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Our resort features two championship golf courses, three sparkling pools with a 60 foot waterslide, the Spa at Mission Hills and restaurants. What did we love best about the resort? Here’s our TOP 5 things for families.
- The awesome kid-size “bouffet” and pasta bar at restaurant Pinzimini (perfect for picky eaters. My kids picked this one.)
- Deluxe suite with big patio and the property’s best view
- Well priced rates and restaurants
- Tons of family activities including, fishing, arts & crafts, gameroom, kids club, golf, tennis, family movie night, turtle feeding, BBQ with live music, and non-stop swimming (great pool with slide for kids!)
- Great staff, happy, helpful and fast (especially serving drinks and food at the pool)