Ah, Mr. C Hotel and Cipriani, the timeless classics from the fourth generation of the Cipriani family. A visit to this boutique hotel and its restaurant, are like dipping your toe into the pool of Hollywood of yesterday, a throwback to the glamour of old Hollywood with a touch of European elegance. I love the story of Cipriani’s and the inspiration behind this hotel. What started as Harry’s Bar in a discreet stone building perched along a canal just off Piazza San Marco in Venice is now one of the hottest locales for fine Italian fare in LA. Four generations and a couple of cities later, Los Angeles became the home of this iconic residence of elegance.
The Cipriani brothers even adopted the Beverly Hills colors in their linens, adding extra texture to the already rich atmosphere. Dining at Cipriani’s is an experience for the senses. From the lush green banquets to the decadent pastas, every moment is to be savored. Do yourself a favor and start your meal with the yellowtail with mint, avocado, onions and lime, its sublime.
While Mr C may be the perfect romantic getaway or date night (they have stunning rooms and suites), they do offer many amenities for children. You see, Mr C loves kids. The expansive pool deck, spacious suites, and connecting guest rooms lets kids in on the action by offering “Little C” amenities. These child-friendly perks take the stress out of family vacation planning.
- Complimentary welcome with Mr. C teddy bear and plate of freshly baked homemade cookies with milk
- Complimentary plush, child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary Honest Company Discovery Set bath products, made with non-toxic neutral, and safe ingredients.
- A “Little C” menu available at The Restaurant at Mr. C, poolside, and for in-room dining featuring Cipriani classic dishes like Baked White Tagliolini Pasta with Ham, Mini Margherita Pizza with Buffalo Mozzarella, Spaghetti alla Bolognese, and more, including a Little C branded coloring book.
- Cribs at no extra charges (rollaway beds available for an additional 35.00 per night)
- Discounts to local attractions, including 10% off the pottery studio ‘Color Me Mine’ in Beverly Hills
After lounging poolside in the California sun, you may want to visit Mr. C’s spa for some additional pampering like their detoxifying foot and leg massage. Heaven! Mr. C’s is also a perfect locale for private events just off the Cipriani dining room or in their spectacular Starlight Ballroom. Who doesn’t want to party looking over the lights of the City of Angels? As for me, I send you cheers from the Lobby Bar, where I find myself wondering who else is enjoying the experience as much as I am. Cheers!
PHOTO CREDIT: @ographr