Advertise with MomAngeles! We serve the greater Los Angeles community offering advice on the best places to shop, dine, stay, play and experience LA. We reach thousands of LA moms who are interested in discovering the best this city has to offer. If you are an LA based business – we encourage you to create a listing in our directory. Every Friday we feature several local business from our directory in our social media!
Sponsored Blog & Social Posts
Instagram Post $150
Instagram Stories 2-3 Slides $125
Blog Post $250
Blog Post + Feature in Email Newsletter $500
Facebook Post $75
Twitter Post $75
Full Package (All of the Above) $750
Dedicated Email Blast $350
Banner Ad RT Column Website + Ad in Email Blast (3 mo min) $150 per mo.
Video Production / IGTV Starting at $1500
(We offer full service video production through my other company Nix|Gerson Media)
We love our brand partners and they love us!
“Laura – I just wanted to reach out to thank you for the wonderful connections PALETA has made because of YOU and your fab MOMANGELES program. We are about to embark on several partnerships with local like-minded businesses who all share the same vision for health, wellness and overall improved lifestyle. Thank you so much for connecting the dots for us! These relationships help us not only grow our business, but allow us to serve our clients in ways we never expected. Keep it up and we’ll be friends forever!” – Kelly Boyer, Founder and CEO of PALETA
Did you know?
- Moms make 92% of the household buying decisions
- Moms control $2.1 trillion in annual spending
- Moms control 85% of household income
- 86% of moms use Facebook and 58% are on You Tube
- Los Angeles is a Top Tier market with over 10 million residents
- Women respond to personal recommendations from trusted resources, such as their favorite blog
- Reach the #1 Los Angeles household decision makers – Moms
- Users are 92% Female and are ages 25 – 44, 78% have college degrees
- Up to 12,000 mo pg views / 68% new site visits
- 3,500+ Email Subscribers / Average Open rate is 28%
- 2,200+ Facebook followers with a post reach up to 40,000 per WEEK
- 5,900+ Instagram followers reaching thousands of LA moms weekly
- 22,000 monthly views on Pinterest
- 6,000+ Twitter followers with more than 29,000 monthly impressions
- Our Social Score ranks us in the top 10% of social media users
- See our Fohrcard ranking for details!
Submit an Event or Business Listing
The easiest and most effective way to work with us is to create a listing on our site. We do not guarantee posting your listing as all listings are screened to be sure they are a fit for our site. It can take up to a week for your listing to be approved and posted.
- EVENTS – there is no cost to list your event on MomAngeles. It must fit into one of our event categories and you must include an image. Submit an Event
- BUSINESSES – there is a monthly fee to be listed on MomAngeles. Listings are reviewed and once approved posted and payment processed. Submit a Biz Listing
Through our partnership with Fun Family Brands we provide full-scale influencer marketing programs. Get influencers to your venue, place of business or event with a campaign that engages both the influencers and their audiences. We work with more than 300 influencers throughout SoCal, including some of the Top Tier parenting influencers and platforms in LA like SoCal Moms and Modern Mom and Famileague. We write the campaign strategy and copy, book your influencers and manage the results.
Why Influencer Marketing Works
“Not only do women rule social media, but they are also influential, discerning and willing to buy based on influencer recommendations. Bloglovin, a media platform that connects consumers with their favorite influencers, surveyed more than 20,000 women to get a better understanding of what makes influencer posts most successful. While more than 60 percent indicated that the influencer content needed to be genuine or they wouldn’t engage, more than one-half have of the women surveyed by Bloglovin also said they had bought a product or service due to an influencer post.” – Source Adweek
Tell us what your goals are!